Classic looks. Open-air top. Aggressive stance. These are just some of the characteristics that describe the gorgeous 1969 Chevrolet Blazer, a rig that?s as comfortable climbing to the top of a mountain as it is cruising on the beach.
But this Blazer sports more than just a macho look. Additional items like chrome-coated grille, mirrors and door handles are included. Officially licensed Chassis Unlimited front and rear tube bumpers are mounted tight to the body for maximum clearance and a set of offroad light (with LEDs) shine some light when the action goes dark.
To keep the Blazer rolling along in even the toughest situations, we?ve mounted it on our rugged SCX10? II chassis. High-clearance AR44 high-pinion axles, a chassis mounted servo (CMS), re-designed AX10? transmission case and tough steel suspension links are just a few of the parts that make the Blazer a beast on any terrain.
Needed to Complete
- 6-cell NiMH or 2-3S LiPo Battery
- Suitable Charger
What's in the box?
- (1) SCX10 II 1969 Chevrolet Blazer 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD RTR
- (1) User Manual
AR44 Single Piece Axle
The pinion gear is 6mm above center, this allows for added ground clearance and better driveshaft angles. The high pinion design has an increased surface contact for increased durability. AR44 front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability. Integrated C-hubs and lockouts offer optimized performance as well as improved ground clearance. Helical, metal cut internal gears, and high-quality bearings are all standard equipment.
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance & better driveshaft angles
- The high pinion design allows increased gear surface contact for increased durability
- Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain
- AR44 front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability.
- 1-piece all-metal locker front and rear
- Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and a more realistic, scale look
- Bolt on link mounts
- Knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters have a better mounting system with 10-degree increment adjustments
- Optimized gear ratio ? 3.75 compared to 2.92 previously. This reduces torque twist which is typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs
Steel C-Channel Frame Rail Chassis
The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware. Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity (torsional stiffness). Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance. The simplified design makes maintenance and assembly quick and easy. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain. Compared to the previous design, additional holes have been added to the rear portion of the frame rails for making wheelbase adjustments.
Adjustable Battery Tray
The new adjustable battery tray is now relocated lower and further forward for better weight distribution and center of gravity (COG).
- Adjustable tray that prevents the battery from coming loose or shifting while driving
- Posts are included to fine tune the fit based on the battery you choose
- Easy access for quicker battery changes
- Can accommodate batteries up to 32x44x147mm (3S 5,000 mAh)
AE-5L ESC With Drag Brake,Waterproof
The Axial AE-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched ?in the field? between LiPo and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper ? no more complex procedures.
- LED Light controller built-in with dual LED outputs for headlights/taillights.
- Male Star Plug lead - compatible with the most common polarized plug.
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh.
- Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings.
- Waterproof design with Star Plug / laser etched heat sink.
NOTE: LED leads not compatible with old Axial LED light strings, or third party LED light strings. Connecting your old LED light strings to these leads will cause damage to the AE-5L ESC and the light strings.